Are you looking to gain invaluable experience and build key skills that will help you launch a future career in marketing?
At Skyline Events, we’re delighted to be offering a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to slot into our busy marketing team, where you’ll play an important role in delivering our social media activities, gaining exposure to various marketing experiences and playing a pivotal role in the relaunch of our sister brand, Do It For Charity (DIFC).
Scope of Role
The responsibilities you’ll have and experiences you’ll gain exposure to (training to be provided as and where required) will include:
- Assist marketing manager to deliver all marketing activity for the relaunch of the Do It For Charity
- Social media management – across channels including (but not limited too) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok & LinkedIn – with objectives of growing follower counts & driving engagement.
- Content generation
- Copy writing
- Build & maintain relationships with community of suppliers, contributors, influencers, charity contacts and case studies
- Maintain communications plans and delivery schedules across the team ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external suppliers as required to ensure tasks are completed
- Ensure consistent coding & tracking of activity – and maintain regular campaign reports to share status updates with other stakeholders
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently applied across materials & activity
- Provide admin support to team
- Assist with other marketing and project tasks as required across the company
Training & Qualifications
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Marketing degree/qualification or similar experience desirable, but not essential
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of organising and prioritising multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of current social media trends & behaviours
- Previous marketing, administrative or customer service experience (desirable)
- Previous experience of managing company social media accounts or digital advertising campaigns (desirable)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High written & numerical literacy
- Good attention to detail
- IT Literate, confident using MS Office
- Good relationship building skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team as and where required
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good time management skills, with a high level of organisation & able to prioritise tasks
Location: Home Based
Role Type: 3-5 days per week (negotiable)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: Position is unpaid, but reasonable expenses will be covered. Skyline are committed to the quality of internship program we offer. The successful candidate will be provided with a tailored mentoring programme and genuine learning & development opportunities.
How to Apply
Please submit an up-to-date CV and cover letter – highlighting your interest and suitability for the role in reference to the person specification – by 18th July 2021 – by emailing email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in any more detail, please contact Matt McMahon, Marketing Manager – by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications – 18th July 2021.